Other Credly members can view your digital credentials on your Credly member page, but you may also want to display them on social media networks and other websites. The process to share your digital credentials has two parts, linking your Credly account with the social media and then posting your credentials on their service sites.
Linking your Credly account to Social Media
- Go to www.Credly.com and log into your account.
- Click your name in the upper right of the page.
- Click the "Account Settings" link in the menu that appears below your name.
- Find the "Social Settings and Auto Share" section.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the name of the social media service with which you would like to link your Credly digital credential account.
- Click the word "Link."
- Enter your username and password for that service in the pop-up window that appears.
- Click the "Allow Access" button. You will need to link Credly with each Social Media service you choose to use.
- When you are finished with the Social Media settings, click the "Save Changes" button on the bottom of the Account Settings page.
Posting Your Digital Credentials to Social Media
- Click the "My Credit" link on the left side of the Credly page.
- If the images of your credits are not immediately shown, click the "inbox" link to display any credits that you have not yet accepted.
- Hover your mouse cursor over a digital credential image.
- Click the share symbol () that appears.
- Click the name or icon of social media service.
- Your digital credentials will be shared as either a post, tweet, or entry on your profile page, depending on which social site you use. Some sites may still require an approval step before posting.
- If the service you want does not appear on the list of share options, return to the "Account Settings" page to add it.
For more information about using your new Credly account, see the Credly support webpage at http://support.credly.com.
For information on how to accept and display your digital credentials, see these additional articles:
- Digital Credentials Introduction
- Accepting Your Digital Credentials
- Posting Digital Credentials to Moodle
For information on Digital Credentials, their display and management, or to inquire how you can earn them, please contact the Office of Distance Learning at email@example.com.