Instructional Support Team members in the Office of Distance Learning are happy to meet with faculty during any stage of the course development process.
During a consultation, participants can receive help with:
- creating engaging assignments, activities and measurable assessments
- integrating EduTools (e.g. web conferencing, collaboration tools, video creation, proctoring)
- aligning learning objectives and outcomes
- improving course navigation and layout
- providing learner support resources and policies
- humanizing your course
- and more
Our instructional designers can provide support in person or by phone, video conference, or email.