Instructional Support Team members are available year-round to help faculty with online and hybrid course design and EduTool implementation. Let us know how we can help you.
If you are unable to reach someone by phone, leave a message. Our voicemail system will automatically create a service ticket for your call.
- Andrea Leonard: 337-482-1418
- Angie Lee: 337-482-1156
- Carey Hamburg: 337-482-1785
- Diana Wu: 337-482-1265
- Mike Williams: 337-482-5342
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Instructional Design Consultation
Our team is happy to assist during any stage of the course development process.
During a consultation, faculty can receive help with:
- creating engaging assignments, activities and measurable assessments
- integrating EduTools (e.g. web conferencing, collaboration tools, video creation, proctoring)
- aligning learning objectives and outcomes
- improving course navigation and layout
- providing learner support resources and policies
- humanizing your course
- and more
Our instructional designers can provide support in person or by phone, video conference, or email.