If you're setting up a course in Moodle for the first time, these are the steps to create a cohesive, engaging online environment for students, whether your course is face-to-face, Online, Hybrid, Remote, or HyFlex.
For information and resources on specific tools, like Zoom, or Moodle functions, like Gradebook, search our knowledgebase to find everything you need. For support integrating these elements into your course, submit a Support Request so our Instructional Support Team can begin to assist you.
Building a Course in Moodle
- Locate your course shells.
- Post your contact information.
- Upload course materials.
- Record lectures.
- Hold virtual sessions with Zoom.
- Link to external learning resources.
- Make your courses visible.
- Communicate frequently.
- Hold virtual office hours.
- Create assessment plan.
- Moodle Gradebook
- Monitor activity and engagement.