Instructional Support Team members are available year-round to help faculty with online and hybrid course design and EduTool implementation. Let us know how we can help you.
For questions or help with University-supported tools, please submit the following form:
Instructional Design Consultation
Our team is happy to assist during any stage of the course development process. Set your own appointment for one-on-one consultation with one of our instructional designers. We can help with
- creating engaging assignments, activities and measurable assessments
- integrating EduTools (e.g. web conferencing, collaboration tools, video creation, proctoring)
- aligning learning objectives and outcomes
- improving course navigation and layout
- providing learner support resources and policies
- humanizing your course
- designing accessibility
- and more
Our instructional designers can provide support in person or by phone, video conference, or email. Please book your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
Office of Distance Learning
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
If you are unable to reach someone by phone, leave a message. Our voicemail system will automatically create a service ticket for your call.