Turnitin is an online tool that allows faculty to provide detailed feedback on written assignments with the added benefit of ensuring that students are submitting original and properly cited work.
- Full integration with Moodle, including Gradebook
- Ability to leave textual, visual, and audio feedback
- Custom rubric creation and grading
- Originality check for authentic work
- Peer collaboration using PeerMark
TurnItIn can be used on any desktop/laptop platform using most common web browsers (use the latest updated browser at all times, Firefox is recommended).
If you are interested in using Turnitin for your online or hybrid course but would like some assistance getting started, we are here to help!
Fill out our Instructional Design Consultation form, and a member of our Instructional Support Team will contact you about moving forward with your project.
Support (Printer Friendly PDF)
Something not working? Please complete our EduTool Issue Report Form, and our team will begin researching the problem to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Please access the links below for instructions on how to set up and use Turnitin in Moodle.
- How to Submit A Paper (Video)
- Viewing Instructor Feedback
- Viewing and Interpreting the Similarity Report