The charge of the Distance Learning Leadership Council (DLLC) is to advise and provide counsel to the Director of the Office of Distance Learning throughout the development and implementation of an action agenda for expanding the institution's distance learning capacity and production.
- Chaired by Office of Distance Learning Director
- Council forms task forces to include a broader range of faculty, staff, administrators, and students.
- Task forces recommend action items to the entire DLLC.
- DLLC recommends action items to the Provost / VP of Academic Affairs and his staff.
- Provost / his staff recommend actions to University Council for approval.
- Ex-Officio: Ellen Cook, Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Ex-Officio: Luke Dowden, Director of Distance Learning
- College of Arts: Michael McClure
- College of Business: Kathy Hsu
- College of Education: Lisa Leblanc
- College of Engineering: Corinne Dupuy
- College of Liberal Arts: Shelly Leroy
- College of Nursing and Allied Health Professions: Lisa Broussard
- College of Sciences: Glenn Watson
- Faculty at Large: Anita Hazelwood
- Faculty at Large: Frank Del Favero
- Faculty at Large: Ross Chiquet
- Graduate School: Mary Farmer-Kaiser
- Academic Programs: Fabrice Leroy
- Enrollment Services: Cindy Perez
- Dupre Library: Susan Richard
- Computing Support Services: Patrick Landry
- Academic Success Center: Bette Harris