Any faculty or staff member who may need to keep Zoom recordings captured during the Spring 2021 semester must download recordings from the cloud by May 28. Cloud recordings only remain available through the semester in which they are recorded. All cloud recordings will be deleted at the end of the semester.
The Office of Distance Learning is expanding the number of QM-Certified Peer Reviewers on campus. Peer Reviewers can earn $150 per course reviewed.
To be eligible to become a QM-Certified Peer Reviewer, you must have:
- Successfully completed the APPQMR certification course
- Taught online in the last 18 months
To become a QM-Certified Peer Reviewer, you must also complete the QM Peer Reviewer Course online.
- The course runs for three weeks online.
- You must be able to meet firm deadlines for coursework.
- The Office of Distance Learning will pay for your tuition if you commit to serving as a peer reviewer on at least three UL Lafayette course reviews.
QM offers the Peer Reviewer Course several times this fall. You may choose from the following dates:
- Nov. 5 - Nov. 26
- Nov. 12 - Dec. 5
- Nov. 19 - Dec. 12
- Nov. 26 - Dec. 19
If you are interested in becoming a QM-Certified Peer Reviewer, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible and indicate your preferred dates for the course.