Sociology professor Dr.
The Office of Distance Learning is expanding the number of QM-Certified Peer Reviewers on campus. Peer Reviewers can earn $150 per course reviewed.
To be eligible to become a QM-Certified Peer Reviewer, you must have:
- Successfully completed the APPQMR certification course
- Taught online in the last 18 months
To become a QM-Certified Peer Reviewer, you must also complete the QM Peer Reviewer Course online.
- The course runs for three weeks online.
- You must be able to meet firm deadlines for coursework.
- The Office of Distance Learning will pay for your tuition if you commit to serving as a peer reviewer on at least three UL Lafayette course reviews.
QM offers the Peer Reviewer Course several times this fall. You may choose from the following dates:
- Nov. 5 - Nov. 26
- Nov. 12 - Dec. 5
- Nov. 19 - Dec. 12
- Nov. 26 - Dec. 19
If you are interested in becoming a QM-Certified Peer Reviewer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and indicate your preferred dates for the course.