Quality Matters has launched the QM Higher Education Rubric, Seventh Edition.
Instead of offering weekly webinars during the Spring 2022 semester, the Instructional Support Team is working across departments and colleges to deliver new insights through a series of live-stream webinars during UL Lafayette Distance Learning Week Feb. 22-25.
All faculty are invited to register to attend the live virtual sessions to learn more about online course design strategies, pedagogy, and best practices.
Featured presenters and their topics, include:
- Strategies to Provide Effective Feedback to Students | Presenters: Diana Wu and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Best Practices for Recording Videos | Mike Williams, Office of Distance Learning
- Using Moodle Reports to Improve Student Retention | Presenters: Lana Rodriguez, Academic Success Center, and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Zoom Collaboration Tools (Whiteboard, Breakout Rooms, & more!) | Presenter: Mike Williams, Office of Distance Learning
- Designing Accessible Content | Presenters: Carol Landry, Office of Disability Services, and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Level-up Your Course with Game-based Learning | Presenters: Francesco Crocco, Office of Distance Learning
- Adapting to Adaptive Learning | Presenters: Barbara Marchetti, Department of Chemistry; Kathleen Schott Espinoza, Department of History, Geography and Philosophy; and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Identifying Pitfalls of Course Design | Presenters: Elizabeth LaPointe and Angela Lee
Check back in the coming weeks for additional presenters. Register for sessions and learn more at SignUpGenius.