In Fall 2022, the Office of Distance Learning received a Louisiana Board of Regents eLearning Innovation Grant to su
Save the Date: UL Lafayette Distance Learning Week 2022Mon, 01/24/2022 - 10:19am
Instead of offering weekly webinars during the Spring 2022 semester, the Instructional Support Team is working across departments and colleges to deliver new insights through a series of live-stream webinars during UL Lafayette Distance Learning Week Feb. 22-25.
All faculty are invited to register to attend the live virtual sessions to learn more about online course design strategies, pedagogy, and best practices.
Featured presenters and their topics, include:
- Strategies to Provide Effective Feedback to Students | Presenters: Diana Wu and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Best Practices for Recording Videos | Mike Williams, Office of Distance Learning
- Using Moodle Reports to Improve Student Retention | Presenters: Lana Rodriguez, Academic Success Center, and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Zoom Collaboration Tools (Whiteboard, Breakout Rooms, & more!) | Presenter: Mike Williams, Office of Distance Learning
- Designing Accessible Content | Presenters: Carol Landry, Office of Disability Services, and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Level-up Your Course with Game-based Learning | Presenters: Francesco Crocco, Office of Distance Learning
- Adapting to Adaptive Learning | Presenters: Barbara Marchetti, Department of Chemistry; Kathleen Schott Espinoza, Department of History, Geography and Philosophy; and Andrea Leonard, Office of Distance Learning
- Identifying Pitfalls of Course Design | Presenters: Elizabeth LaPointe and Angela Lee
Check back in the coming weeks for additional presenters. Register for sessions and learn more at SignUpGenius.