Best Practices for Video Content
Why Video is Important
Incorporating instructional video into your online and hybrid courses can help you engage your students and humanize your course. Some potential benefits of using video are:
- Watch instructional videos at own pace.
- Rewatch/review lecture multiple times.
- Flip the classroom by having students watch lecture videos outside class, allowing for more discussion and remediation during face-to-face class time.
- Present locations that are not easily accessible by students in person.
- Humanize your course content to better engage your students.
Interested in learning more or ready to start your own video project? Navigate below to learn about: